The Ventura Medical Services System from the Static Systems Group provides a truly flexible solution for use in all healthcare environments. Its innovative design accommodates a wide range of applications from high dependency units requiring heavily populate systems, through to the less demanding requirements of a general acute medical ward or day care unit.
The modular design allows the required number of horizontal sections to be locked together. For even greater flexibility, once installed additional sections can be simply added if requirements change.
Ventura meets the requirements of Health Technical Memorandum (HTM) and all other relevant standards, guidance and practice.
Based on specialist healthcare knowledge and extensive experience additional features have been included for improved infection control, build quality, and ease of installation and servicing.
At a glance:
- Innovative design uses any number of horizontal sections to accommodate required services.
- Choice of colour. Supplied ‘white’ - RAL 9010, 25% gloss (matt) as standard with alternative RAL colours and finishes available to special order.
- Anti-microbial additive incorporated into the powder coat finish to assist in reducing the risk of cross infection.
- Lightweight sections drawn from type 6060 aluminium for maximum strength.
- Extruded aluminium top and bottom covers with Zintec Steel front plates for rigidity.
- Easy access to services for maintenance.
- Optional equipment rail to carry medical accessories.
- Accommodates any combination and type of gas outlet, medical, electrical and communications equipment.
- Digitally controlled intelligent electronic ballasts with warm-start operation for optimum efficiency and long-life.
- Constant power control, advanced tuneable reflector technology and T5 fluorescent lamps for optimum performance, flicker elimination and colour rendering.
Designed to be flexible
Any number of channels can be clipped together and populated in accordance with specific project requirements.
Virtually any brand of medical gas outlet, data, electrical sockets and other services - including nurse call, can be included in line with world-wide standards and requirements.
For further information on the Ventura Medical Services System or to speak to a product specialist please contact us. Additional information can be downloaded below.