Altivar Process…Provides the efficiency you deserve.
Altivar Process is the new comprehensive range of variable speed drives from Schneider Electric covering the majority of industrial applications with 2 series:
- ATV600: drives focused on fluid management and processing and energy saving
- ATV900: drives focused on maximum productivity with exceptional motor control and connectivity
Wall-mounting drives, built-in cabinet, and oor-standing solutions are available with IP 21, IP 23, IP 54, and IP 55 protection degrees, according to customer requirements.
Say hello to the first services-oriented drives on the market.
As the world’s first services-oriented drives, the Altivar Process range gives you a solution to address your challenges. Altivar Process drives provide business optimization by managing increased data volumes, improving services, and boosting overall e ciency. These capabilities mean:
- Real-time intelligence – access to energy use and process information anywhere, anytime
- User friendliness – simplifying work in harsh environments, performing upgrades, retro fits, or new installations
- Green Premium product – energy savings of up to 25%, using green and ethical materials and enabling increased recyclability, fully compliant with RoHS-2 and REACH
- Tailored engineering – seamless integration into plant structures dedicated to specific processes
- Smart services – for a stronger ROI and optimal value of your installations
Minimise your total cost of ownership.
Through system and equipment condition monitoring, Altivar Process drives allow you to anticipate system failures and take the necessary steps to avoid them in real time. With this predictive maintenance approach you can:
- Enhance production line reliability and efficiency
- Extend equipment life cycle
- Provide safer working conditions on site
- Reduce labor costs
Moreover, digital capabilities and best-in-class mechanical characteristics allow you to:
- Support your operators through a dynamic QR code that makes it easy to solve issues and cut downtime by up to 20%*
- Track events related to your drive throughout its entire life cycle
- Work in harsh environments
*Based on previous data. Not a guarantee of future performance in your particular circumstances.
Altar Process drives meet your specific requirements.
Designed to ensure the continuity of your process and optimise maintenance costs, Altivar Process drives incorporate innovative power technology and advanced communication capabilities. These functions help you enhance performance throughout the life cycle.
For further information on the Schneider Electric Process drive please contact us. Alternatively you can download a brochure below.