Schneider Electric have appointed AJ Hurst as an Industrial Automation Distributor as part of their global ‘Master Partner’ strategy. Schneider Electric have embarked on an exciting new strategy for their industrial automation business throughout their global network. The appointment of specialist ‘Industrial Automation Distributors’ (IAD) is a move to distinguish Schneider’s ‘Advanced Partners’ from their standard distribution network. A total of eight IADs have been appointed for the UK/Ireland with AJ Hurst being selected for Northern Ireland.
What does an IAD offer?
In-house ‘local’ support for:-
- Schneider automation platforms - Zelio, M221, M241, M251, M340, M580
- Schneider ‘legacy’ platforms - Premium, Quantum
- Schneider HMI’s - Magelis
- Schneider safety - Full safety chain
- Schneider programming software - SoMachine, SoMove, UnityPRO, Vijeo Designer, Zelio,
- Schneider Variable Speed Drives - ATV12, ATV212, ATV320, ATV340, ATV630, ATV930
- Training - Product and software training at our in-house ‘Automation Hub’
Why appoint IADs?
Schneider’s new automation technologies can deliver substantial engineering time savings, enhanced maintenance diagnostics and improved efficiencies. In order to provide a fast track to gaining the knowledge and confidence required to quickly make a significant difference to your automated control systems, local level support is critical. The IADs can advise on best programming methods and best practices, communications and connectivity, remote maintenance access to automation equipment, local operator control (HMI control), data logging, networking legacy equipment and motion control.
If you would like to find out more about how AJ Hurst as your local Schneider Electric IAD can help you, or to visit our automation hub please do not hesitate to contact us.